Video marketing is the next big medium for real estate investors to tap into.
But what equipment do you need? How do you write a script? And how do you get people to watch?
We’re answering all those questions today, so sit down and listen up.
Here Are The Show Highlights:
- How to easily and effortlessly make your first video ([4:22])
- How to consistently pump out quality videos even if you struggle being on camera ([1:23])
- The shocking piece of equipment you need to create videos that you probably already have ([8:13])
- The one ingredient most people leave out of their videos that’s causing them to leave thousands of dollars on the table ([6:28])
- How to leverage your face and personality to lower people’s guards and close more deals ([2:25])
- The simple framework to use in your videos that makes your audience eager to do business with you ([5:22])
- How video can help you close massive deals with minimal effort ([11:12])
- How video helps you lurk in every corner of the internet for new leads ([12:22])
If there was ONE THING that was helpful in this episode, share this show with someone it will help, and come back next week.