In business, you’re either a mule or a magician.
The mule has been brainwashed to feel proud about his long nights and hard work. Whereas the magician can move mountains without even looking like he’s trying.
Mark Evans is a magician and today he’s sharing his secrets for how he’s enjoyed more successful by working less.
Here Are The Show Highlights:
- The real reason you don’t accomplish anything at real estate events ([1:40])
- Hands down the best events for real estatepreneurs to attend that nobody ever talks about ([2:17])
- How you’re betraying your own professional growth without even realizing it ([5:40])
- Why working hard doesn’t work – and what to do instead ([13:13])
- How your ego tricks your mind into wasting hundreds of hours ([13:40])
- The single most important thing your business should be creating (that has nothing to do with money) ([13:55])
- The counterintuitive way to grow your business that seems downright silly but works like gangbusters ([14:02])
- The uncomfortable truth about why you work your tail off but feel like you got nothing done ([15:47])
- Why glamorizing your hard work is trapping you into a life of poverty ([16:27])
- How to clear $50k a day without really working ([17:27])
To learn more directly from Mark, tune into his podcast The Making of a DM and follow him on Instagram at @MarkEvansDM.
If there was ONE THING that was helpful in this episode, share this show with someone it will help, and come back next week.