Everyone wants to grow and scale their business.
But, many entrepreneurs do it completely wrong. Sure, they make more money, but it comes at the cost of their freedom and sanity.
In this episode, JR is sitting down with Robert Nickell to talk about building a business that serves his lifestyle and how he’s been able to successfully grow and scale his business while reducing his day-to-day by 80-90%.
Here Are The Show Highlights:
- What Tim Ferriss didn’t tell you about the “4-hour work week” ([1:22])
- The single most important business problem you need to solve ([2:46])
- The all-too-common mistake you make when you hire your first employee that dooms your business to failure ([3:50])
- Getting taken advantage of by your own employees? Here’s what you need to do… ([6:25])
- The ugly, dark side to making more money that nobody ever talks about ([8:40])
- The little-known trick to spending more time with your family ([10:01])
- The #1 thing you must learn to leverage as you grow or you’ll spend every day in chaos with your hair on fire ([11:37])
- How a small country on the other side of the world can give you more freedom than you know what to do with ([12:57])
- How to “ethically hack” into the brains of the smartest people in your industry ([14:39])
- How you can run a successful and profitable business without working your tail off every single day ([17:50])
If you want to find out if outsourcing can work for your business, go to discovery.rocketstation.com to schedule a 30 minute consultation.
If there was ONE THING that was helpful in this episode, share this show with someone it will help, and come back next week.