You don’t get to pick where you started from. You can either use it as fuel to succeed or as an excuse to fail.
Today, we’re talking to a man who escaped communism, built successful businesses, and become a millionaire – all before he turned 30.
Ben Humble has a bunch of secrets for success and he’s sharing them all with you in this episode.
Here Are The Show Highlights:
- Grant Cardone’s dirty little secret to becoming a mogul – especially if you’re shy or prefer to stay “behind-the-scenes” ([5:24])
- The “V-word” that attracts the best leads to your real-estate business ([6:36])
- Why traditional financial advice like “saving and investing your money” is making you broke ([7:44])
- Why trying to please everybody leaves you famished and unable to grow ([8:26])
- How communism can turbocharge your business ([8:52])
- The subtle mindset shift that many real estatepreneurs struggle with that could help you effortlessly close more deals ([9:17])
- The “3-step formula” that could take your business from $1 million every 10 years to $1 million every single year ([9:35])
- How to retrain your brain to create opportunities out of thin air ([14:55])
- How to create a company from scratch in 48 hours or less ([15:43])
If there was ONE THING that was helpful in this episode, share this show with someone it will help, and come back next week.