The entire real estate industry has never been more flooded with competition — especially from gigantic corporations.
Luckily, there’s still some “old-fashioned” tactics that help you stand head and shoulders above these behemoths.
In today’s episode, we’re giving you the weapons you need to behead these real estate behemoths once and for all.
Here Are The Show Highlights:
- Zillow’s secret for getting new seller requests every two minutes ([3:54])
- Your weapons for beheading the behemoth real estate corporations ([4:58])
- The trouble with treating your real estate deals like a numbers game ([5:09])
- How to use the internet to give yourself an unfair advantage — especially against huge real estate companies ([5:20])
- Why trying to automate your real estate business usually backfires ([6:17])
- How to ethically “hijack” charities to drive more sales to your real estate business ([8:23])
If there was ONE THING that was helpful in this episode, share this show with someone it will help, and come back next week.